Tuesday, April 12, 2005

blogVision - The Rules

The reason that I started this blog was so that I could have a place where I could upload photos of my adventures and write updates of what's been going on. Don't get any ideas...this is not going to be a place where you get to hear of my day to day activities everyday. Although I'm sure that you're just dying to become a Steve'sblogfaithful, I would recommend maybe a once a week check of the blogging world of Steve.

Mostly when I feel that I am doing something blog worthy will I post stuff. Right now for instance I am kind of in a transition period from being at University to going to work at the Pembina Valley Bible Camp. This transition period is kind of boring for others to read about, so don't expect a post for another few weeks or so.

The biggest reason for this blog is a place to post photos. I much prefer to post photo's then write a freakin' term paper.

In the past I have found myself getting on the nerves of other bloggers asking them why they didn't post like every hour of the day. You can feel free to ask me about about this blog...but to a certain extent.

No comments: