Saturday, April 23, 2005

Homeless for five months.

Stan Guthrie interviews Mike Yankoski, author of Under the Overpass: A Journey of Faith on the Streets of America . Mike felt God calling him to become homeless for five months. Leaving his life as he knew it, he came to some intense realizations by seeing the church from the outside. (Interview Part 1, Part 2) I found this article really fascinating as I often pass the homeless on the streets of Winnipeg and wonder what it would be like to switch places with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting I'm sure... but the interview won't come up... says error or something... I'll try later.

Steven Bock said...

should be working fine now.
my bad.

Anonymous said...

do it stevo! Go hit up the streets! You could do it...Jesus is with you! I'll come with you ;)
mel