Friday, January 04, 2008

Quick Update

Just a few minutes ago I set foot in South America for the first time!  We´re stuck in the Santa Cruz, Bolivia airport for a few minutes before we complete the journey to Paraguay.  It´s been a great time flying so far, as I´ve had the chance to spend time talking to lots of people from all over the world as God places them in the seat right beside me.  As we approach Paraguay I´ve been giving increasing thought to the reason we are in Paraguay.  Our number one priority is to encourage the EMC missionaries and national pastors in Paraguay.  What that will look like I´m not totally sure.  I´m looking forward to what´s about to happen in the matter of a few hours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,
I'll be praying for you out there! I'm sure God will teach and stretch you in meny different ways. Take lots of pictures and i look forward to hearing stories when you get back!
your friend

Shawn Ferris